Terms and Conditions
- All orders must be received via this web site, or email. Any orders placed outside of these forms must be put in writing.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that The Company is in possession of clear instructions needed to fulfill an order. The company will not be held responsible for incorrectly processed orders due to incomplete or unclear instructions.
- The Company will do everything in its power to ensure that the required delivery date is adhered to, however due to fluctuations in work load and reliance on third party carriers The Company cannot be held liable for any penalty arising from late supply.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all information contained within a digital file sent to us for processing is correct, The Company will accept no claim for incorrect copies, should it be found that the information within the file was incorrect.
- The Company reserves the right to not print any image which it believes to be distasteful, obscene, offensive or inappropriate.
- All orders require a minimum of 2-4 working days to process and dispatch.
- For United Kingdom orders, the company uses Royal mail standard delivery which can take up to 3-4 working days and Royal mail Special deliver for large items. which takes up to 1-2 working days.
- The company uses Transglobal Express for shipping large items internationally and Royal Mail Tacked and Signed for delivery for small parcels. Please note that international orders are estamed between 5 – 7 working days for delivery but can be effected during custom processing.
- All orders must be paid in full before any production process takes place.
My canvas picture arrived damaged.
Unfortunately after your product(s) leave our premises we can’t assure the courier will handle your pictures with the care they deserve, occasionally they may arrive after being damaged in transit.
It is incredibly important if there are any signs of damage whatsoever, the package is signed as damaged when delivered, even if it looks like your canvas may be okay inside.
Without signing as damaged, there is no proof that the courier is at fault and they will not accept responsibility.
Taking a photo of the damaged parcel and contents before and after opening is beneficial and will help with your case.
In the cases above, please return the parcel as soon as possible and we will make arrangements for another one to be sent out.
If it looks like the canvas is definitely damaged you may refuse to accept delivery, in this case, the canvas will be returned to us and we can proceed in producing a duplicate immediately.
We do our best to ensure our customers are fully satisfied with the product(s) they purchase from us. If, however, you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the product undamaged and unused within 14 working days from when the product arrived at your address. Contact us as soon as possible here; firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your order number, your full name and address along with the reason for returning your product. A replacement can be provided (if it is at a higher or lower price, the arrangements for the difference will be made before processing the order) or a full refund can be given of the price paid for the product. Refunds on delivery will not be made. Customers are liable for the cost of retuning any products.
Any further questions please be sure to contact us : –